gallery wall

Our big move was this weekend, and we made it to our new place in one piece.  I was packing like crazy all last week, so my apologies for the lack of posts.

I am slowly getting through our huge pile of boxes, and am getting more and more excited to decorate our new place.  In a way, I wish I could start fresh with new furniture, decor, etc, but there is no way that is happening.  However, there are a few ideas I have bouncing around in my head that would give me a fresh new look without breaking the bank.

One of which is creating a gallery wall.  It's a great way to display fabulous art, photographs, and quirky treasures for an eclectic feel.  Here are a few inspirations:

 
via style files
L to the O-V-E this.  Caitlin has impeccable style and really hit the nail on the head with this one.
(check out this tutorial for the Kate Spade inspired ampersand)

source unknown
Especially love the open frame.  My fear of life-size fame animals would steer me clear of the deer head.... but antlers only might be a good option.



last 3 images all via sfgirlbay

via domino

Labels: ,