Light of My Life Studio

Hillary is the talented artist behind the Etsy Shop, Light of My Life Studio.  She creates very unique custom works of art.  I was thrilled when she contacted me about recreating a picture of Bradley, and even more thrilled when it came in the mail last week.

Just the packaging made me excited.  I love her business cards.  The cute pink bubble wrap and ribbon are the perfect touch.

Isn't it gorgeous?!  Hillary was so easy to work with.
(and patient with me, I might add.  I ended up changing my mind a few times)

She makes ordering really easy  because she gives you a virtual proof of what your painting will look like.  That way you can tweak things to get just what you want.  Here is the picture I gave her:



I just love how it turned out!  I can't wait to get it framed and hung in our home.

You can visit Hillary's blog here,  or check out some of the paintings she has for sale in her shop.  This would make a great Valentine's day present, if you ask me.  So feel free to shoot this link on over to your hubby's.  Maybe they will get the hint.

Labels: , , , , ,