Bradley's book

I have been planning on putting together a photo book of Bradley for the past 2 years of his life, and finally got around to it.  It's just one of those things that sits on your to do list and always gets put on the back burner.  I used mypublisher to make our wedding photo book and loved how it turned out.  I got an email from them for 80% off  the normal price (you read correctly...80%!) so I jumped on it.  I am in love with how they turned out...




I was able to fill each book with 100 pages and it was only $40 per book!  They usually have great prices normally, and are always doing specials.  But this was the best discount I have seen yet and couldn't pass it up.


I would recommend using mypublisher to anyone.  They turned out great and the program was really easy to work with.  Now if I could just find a good place to print out blogs.....any suggestions?

Also, you probably noticed my new site design!  It's still a little under construction, but I am really excited for a fresh new look!  More on that later....

Labels: , , ,