happy halloween!

Arrr Mateys!  Have a fantastic Halloween everyone!


* I must note that I did NOT make Bradley's Halloween costume this year.  I just didn't have the energy, and 14 bucks at Old Navy sounded pretty dang good to me.  So I grabbed his costume along with a sword, hat, hook, and parrot and called it good.  Then I went through all my scraps of fabric and threw together our costumes.  It took a grand total of 30 minutes and it was the best stress free Halloween ever.  

I have put more effort into our costumes years past, and made a lot of them.  Let's take a little walk down memory lane....

2010
Mad Hatter, Alice, the White Rabbit

2009
Swine Flu

2008
Sarah Palin and John McCain

2007
Dwight and Angela

2006
K-Fed and Britney Spears

What are you guys dressing up as this year?

Labels: , ,