Make a Maxi Madness

aaaaand I made another one...








cardigan: J.Crew, shirt: Forever 21, bag: Anthropologie, earrings: gifted, bracelet: Juicy

So I still have fabric up my sleeve to create even more of these comfy skirts for fall.  I think obsessed would be the proper word to describe how much I love them.  But from the looks of things, you like them too!  I have gotten lots of emails from readers who have created one (or two...or three) of my maxi skirts, and I want to show them off!  So I've decided to showcase all of your maxi skirts into what I am calling....


If you've created a maxi skirt using my tutorial, ask your lover nicely to snap a quick pic of you and email it to me!  Or if you have it on your to-do list, try to get this little sucker pumped out by the end of this month.  I'll do one big post of all the maxi skirts that YOU have created on November 1st, so hopefully that gives you plenty of time to get yours done.  Can't wait to see you all strut your stuff in your maxi's!

In your email to me, please let me know if you would like me to link your picture back to your blog or not.

Labels: ,