progress

I didn't get all of the baby projects on my "to do" list completed before Cash was born, but I did get a new car seat cover made...



 I fell in love with this Michael Miller fabric.  Since I had other colors in mind for the boys room, I still had to find a way to use these prints.

I am also slowly but surely getting the boy's room made over.  I finished Cash's bedding and am working on pillows and Bradley's bedding.  Here is a little sneak peak of Cash's blanket...


-----------------------------------------------------------------

And the winner of the Creative Quilt Kits giveaway is....


A Prairie Girl in CaliforniaMar 6, 2012 04:36 PM
I like them :)
and who wouldn't want $50 worth of fabric to sew some maxi skirts!!! :)

Congratulations Prairie Girl!  Shoot me over an email and I'll get you your gift certificate.

For those of you that didn't win, Creative Quilts is offering 10% to Elle Apparel readers through the month of March.  Just use the code: 10MARCH2012.  Now go get yourself some fabric!


Labels: ,