my favorite things:: Under Armour Sports Bra



When I started up running again since having Cash, I had been on the lookout for a good sports bra.  I didn't have any super nice supportive ones while I was nursing Bradley and training for a half....partially because I was in denial that I would like running enough to make an "investment" in a sports bra.  Probably my most embarrassing moment ever consisted of a complete stranger coming up to me and telling me I needed a more supportive sports bra after a run on an indoor track.  I pretty much just stared at her, dumbstruck.  "Um....I'm nursing." was all I could think to say.  Long story short, I was mortified.  I had just started training, taken in the sides of my bra to be more supportive a few days previous, and was doing the best I could with my recently developed double D's.  That's not happening again.  (I'm not even going to mention the fact that this lady was walking the track barefoot...gross)

This time around, I was ready for the real deal.  I saw this post a while back, and mentally "pinned" it for when I was ready to start running again.  I just got it this past weekend and I love it!  It offers plenty support for the "ladies" and the front zipper is incredibly convenient when I need to breastfeed.  This one is worth the investment. 

Labels: