spring flowers



top: J.Crew, skirt: me (fabric), shoes: Enzo Angolini, earings: gift, belt: vintage from my mom, lipstick: Lovelorn (Mac)

April showers bring May flowers, right?  We better have tons of flowers in May, because I am ready for more sunshine!  Sometimes I forget about this skirt.  Actually, I think it was one of the very first skirts that I made, almost 3 years ago.  I still love the print and the pleats.  And mustard + chambray is one of my favorite color combinations.  But you should see the backside of the hem...oohhhh honey.  It's bad.  The front is surged, the back is not.  I know it doesn't show when it's on, but the perfectionist in me wants to rip out the hem and re-do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I was announced as a teacher at Sewing Summit yesterday.  So excited!

Labels: , ,