survey

After much consideration, research, and encouragement from many of my amazing readers, I have decided to move forward with my clothing line.  I love being able to sell my cardigans, but would like to be able to have more of my pieces available for sale.  I realized a while back that I don't have the time I would need to devote to sewing everything myself, and have decided to move forward with manufacturing my clothing!  This is a very exciting time, and also a little scary.  While I would like to launch an entire line all at once, I have decided to take things a little more slowly and start out with a few pieces at a time.  

With that said, I need your help!!  I want to know what items you are most interested in!  Your opinions are very important to me and I would greatly appreciate your feedback as I decide on styles/color options for my clothing line.

I have created this SURVEY and would be so thrilled if you would take a minute to fill it out.  It's only 5 questions and would really help me out with being able to provide you with the kind of clothing that you are looking for.  Thank you so much for all of your support and kind comments!

Take the survey HERE 
** Update: I went in and fixed the problem with the survey, so you should now have no problem taking it now.  Thanks!

Labels: