LeanneBarlow.com is live!

I am so excited to officially launch my new website, leannebarlow.com!  The first piece in my collection, my Great Lengths Maxi skirt is now available!  Stop by and have a look around!






The Great Lengths Maxi is available in both coral and navy/white stripes.
(The navy/white is currently in production, but it is available for preorder.  They will be in stock sometime late October/early November and all preorders will be shipped first)

I make all of my decisions with YOU in mind!  Thanks again for everyone who participated in the survey I posted a few weeks ago.  It really helped with a lot of the decisions that went into manufacturing the pieces.  It has been a long process, but I couldn't be happier.  It is so satisfying to see weeks and weeks of work all come together in a finished product.  I couldn't have done it without the amazing Mabel at Savvy Apparel Studio, and the photography skills of Lauren from Lala's Lens Photography.  And is my pregnant model Corrine gorgeous or what?

Happy shopping everyone!