Green With Envy







dress: me, shoes: Nine West, bag: c/o Parazul, watch: Michael Kors, belt: J Crew, necklace: Nachelle, bracelets: Juicy, unknown (via T.J. Maxx), earrings: Forever 21, nails: Essie Glamour Purse, lips: Elf Natural Nymph

I found this fabric down in LA for $2.50 a pound.  It was love at first sight when I saw it from across the room.  It is a slightly thicker knit that has a great feel and drape.  I knew this was the kind of dress I wanted to make instantly.  I used basically the same pattern I created for the lace overlay on this dress, but I tweaked the sleeves and neckline a bit.  I created a few small pleats along the neckline to give it a little character, and I like the way they make the dress hang in front.  I'm really loving loose flowy clothing right now.  This dress can be easily cinched in with a belt, and dressed up with a blazer.

.................................................................................................

Make sure to stop by tomorrow for an amazing giveaway from Parazul.  You won't want to miss it!  I have been using this bag as my diaper bag and I am in love.  It has tons of compartments inside and I can fit everything I could possible imagine in it.  And I love that it doesn't look like a diaper bag, so I can bring it with me when I am running errands alone without looking like I am toting around an entire changing table sans kids.
(yeah...all those times I run errands without my kids....)

Labels: