Mint + Yellow

top: Old Navy, skirt: Chicwish c/o, shoes: Nine West, bag: Melie Bianco c/o, belt: H&M

It finally felt a little like Spring around these parts yesterday.  We soaked up every last ounce of the sunshine by taking a long walk/bike ride to the park.  The PARK people!  Bradley asks to go to the park every single day and after months and months, he got his wish.  Which is a good thing because we are back to snow and rain by the end of the week.  This Utah weather is killing me!  I am counting down the days till we move to California. 

So I decided that if Spring won't come via weather, I'll just bring it with my wardrobe.  Mint and yellow are one of my current color combination crushes at the moment.  I just added a few neutral touches (yes, leopard is a neutral in my book) and let the skirt and bag do the talking.

Labels: