May Flowers

Top: The Impeccable Pig c/o (worn as a top, and currently on sale!), Skirt: Me (tutorial coming!), Shoes: Nine West (similar), Clutch: Melie Bianco c/o, Sunglasses: Fossil (similar), Earrings: F21 (similar), Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Glam Grab c/o


I have been on a big floral kick recently.  Normally I wouldn't put two different floral prints together, but since the skirt is more of a muted floral lace all one color, I figured it didn't go too overboard with the floral top.  In the past I've been much more of a solids/stripes girl, but there are so many great floral prints out there, they are sucking me in!

Speaking of flowers, one of my favorite moments of Mother's Day was my sweet little Bradley bringing me a flower he picked himself (most likely from the neighbors yard).  He really gets a kick out of picking flowers for me, and I get a kick out of it too.  Flowers are one of my favorite things to get, especially when most of the stem has been plucked straight off and the petals are slightly crumpled due to a toddler death grip.  Flowers that don't stand a chance of lasting past the afternoon....those are the best kind of flowers.


Labels: , , ,