SHERBET TWIST

Dress: me (tutorial here / similar fabric), Necklace: J.Crew Factory (similar, on sale!), Shoes: Shoemint c/o, Jewelry: Bip and Bop here and here c/o, Michael Kors, Lashes: Velour Lashes c/o

Fuchsia and orange are one of my current favorite color combinations.  And when you find a necklace that matches some knit fabric you've been dying to use, by golly you make a dress to match the necklace.  I used to be real matchy-matchy in high school.  Not so much now.  But for fuchsia and orange....I make an exception.

On another note, I've discovered some of the most amazing fakie lashes in the universe.  These lashes are individually handmade with 100% authentic mink fur and look out-of-this-world real.  I can tell these babies will last me a long time.  Sometimes I shy away from wearing lashes just because sometimes it looks a little...much.  But I wore these to the fair last weekend with just jeans and a tee.  Halfway through the night I asked Garrett if he noticed anything different about me and he mentioned that it looked like I had a little more eyeliner on.  This coming from a man that notices if I change my blush color, or part my hair slightly different.  If that isn't proof that these lashes look real, then I don't know what is.

Labels: , ,