NICE & EASY

Top: J.Crew, Button up: Sheinside c/o, Pants: Gap, Belt: H&M, Bag: Jo Totes c/o, Sandals: Target (on sale!), Jewelry: INPink  (similar) c/o, Poshlocket c/o

I'm sloooowly starting to incorporate a few fall pieces into my wardrobe.  But even though I'm excited to pull out the jackets and scarves, it is just too hot to justify wearing them all right now.  But I've found that layering an unbuttoned chambray top over a lightweight tee, is a good way to incorporate some fall layering without leaving you too hot.  And this will be my first fall in California for quite some time....so I'm going to have to do a bit more rethinking of my fall wardrobe.  I'm not sure a 67 degree fall is going to allow for very many heavy coats.  But no complaints here!  I'll be counting my lucky stars come January when I won't have to worry about a single snowfall.  

Labels: