LULU*S LOVE LIST

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I've teamed up with Lulu*s this week to highlight a few of my favorite pieces they have in their store right now.  I am loving so many of the Fall trends, and Lulu*s has lots of great options that narrowing down my top picks was hard!  What I really love about these 6 pieces is that they can be intermixed with each other to create a lot of great looks.  For today's look, I paired this sweater with these oxford heels.


 Top: Lulu's c/o, Leggings: Chicnova c/o, Shoes: Lulu's c/o, Bag: Jo Totes c/o, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson (similar), Necklace: Nashelle,  Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Bip & Bop c/o


My favorite things about this sweater are the cut (it is narrow and long enough to pair with leggings), the fabric (a light-weight sweatshirt material that doesn't leave me too hot in this California Fall weather), and the print (a great smaller leopard print that is neutral and pairs well with so many pieces).  And I danced my booty off during a taping of Ellen last week in these Oxfords and they are super comfy and really well made.  A+'s all around folks!

Stay tuned for more Lulu*s looks with my picks later this week!


Labels: