SAPPHIRE

Dress: Teri Jon c/o  | Shoes: Nordstrom (on sale for a few more days at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale) | Earrings: Nordstrom (on sale) | Purse: Melie Bianco c/o (no longer available but similar versions here and here) | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Danielle Stevens Jewelry c/o

I thought after my wedding that the opportunity to wear a big beautiful gown was over.  But over the years, I have attended various blogging events, my husband's Christmas parties, weddings, and other occasions that call for a formal dress.  I know it can be slim pickings when it comes to finding the right dress that covers you at all the right places.  I don't like to show too much skin (my skirts/dresses are always knee length), and I don't wear things that are sleeveless (I was interviewed by Today.com about my choice to dress modestly.  You can read that article here).  

Because it can be really tough to find a formal dress that doesn't reveal more than you would like, I was so excited to discover Teri Jon, a website dedicated to providing women with an amazing selection of high quality, well designed, modest dresses.  Honestly, I'm not a big fan of using the word "modest" to describe their dresses.  For some reason I always associate "modest" with "matronly".  These are anything but matronly.  The dress I'm wearing is perfectly modest and such a beautiful design!.

I've scoured their website and picked out some of my very favorite dresses.  These would be perfect for bridesmaids, holiday parties, dances, concerts, or other formal events.  And so many of them you can wear to things that aren't super formal.  I'll be wearing this dress on Sunday!  

Check out all my top pics from Teri Jon below.  And make sure you browse through their site as well.  They will be coming out with new looks for the Fall. 


<
>



Thanks to Teri Jon for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinion are my own. 

Shop my look here:
<
>

Labels: , , ,