THE POWER OF PINK

BLAZER: NORDSTROM | TOP: NORDSTROM | PANTS: SIMILAR | SHOES: LULU*S | BAG: STELLA & DOT | GLASSES: SIMILAR | NECKLACE: GORJANA (SOLD OUT, SIMILAR) | LIPS: CHANEL GLOSS IN 'SEDUCTION'

I like pink, but I wouldn't say I'm a big pink wearer.  I'm usually more drawn to more coral shades. But this blazer was too pretty to pass up. It is so vivd and such a great fit. The slightly longer length is great for hiding those parts other than my tummy that are growing ;) The pop of yellow makes this look perfect for Spring.

This past week was Bradley's Spring Break and we spent it playing in the sprinklers out back, visiting Garrett at work, and a full day of nothing but the beach. It was just what I needed after an exhausting weekend. One of the highlights of last week was having lunch with the Target Style team with some crazy talented bloggers and designers. I left the lunch with these gorgeous blooms.

I'm also so excited to announce that I will be hosting the launch party for Rachel Zoe's new maternity line at A Pea in the Pod this Saturday from 3-5pm at the Beverly Hills location. If you are in the area, come let me help you style your growing bump and be entered to win some of Rachel's gorgeous clothing line. I am so obsessed with this maxi, this caftan, and this sequin dress.  I would love to see you there!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,