BLUSHING

DRESS: LULU*S | KIMONO: LULU*S (SOLD OUT, SIMILAR HERE) | SHOES: CHARLES DAVID | SUNGLASSES: URBAN OUTFITTERS | NECKLACE: SIMILAR | PURSE: MADE BY ME, SIMILAR HERE | WATCH: MICHAEL KORS

Last weekend Garrett and I escaped up to Santa Barbara for the weekend. I planned the trip and surprised him Thursday night. We were so in need of a little relaxing break and it was great to just relax and spend a few days together. We ate at some yummy restaurants along State Street, rode bikes along the beach, went for a morning run, and laid out by the pool. On our first night there I really wanted to dip my legs in the hot tub, so we headed over to the pool and were greeted by 13 teenage boys in the hot tub. 13 you guys! It was hilarious. I just sat my prego body on the first step and couldn't care less (don't worry, I didn't get my tummy in). I was just sad I didn't wear my string bikini ;)



Labels: , , , ,