CAFTAN DREAMS: RACHEL ZOE LAUNCH PARTY RECAP

DRESS: RACHEL ZOE FOR A PEA IN THE POD | CLUTCH: NORDSTROM | BELT: AMAZON | SHOES: STEVE MADDEN (ON SALE!) | WRISTS: KENDRA SCOTT, GORJANA, SIMILAR RING

I had so much fun hosting the launch of Rachel Zoe's new maternity line at A Pea In The Pod in Beverly Hills a few weekends ago. I loved to see all of Rachel's pieces up close and personal. They even had the cutest macrons. You know you've made it when your name is printed on a macaron! I loved getting to show expecting women how fun it can be to dress their growing bump. 

I chose this gorgeous caftan from Rachel's line because it was light and so easy to wear. I pulled it in with a metallic gold belt to give my bump a little more definition and to keep from getting lost in the fabric. This is such a great piece for summer because the fabric is thin and cool (but not see-through!). It would work great as a swimsuit coverup on the beach too. And no way is this dress just for pregnant mammas. You better believe I'm wearing this after the baby is born!

I've linked to more of my favorites from her line below, as well as to everything in today's post. You can also see how I styled another one of the dresses from her line here.








Labels: , , , , , , ,