I love Memorial Day weekend! Ours will be full of yard work (how "adult" does that make me sound?!) a morning at the beach and a BBQ with family. I'm also going to sneak in some online shopping. This weekend is bursting with some fantastic sales! Everything at  is on sale (no code needed). Our Take A Bow skirts are 30% off and our Great Lengths Maxi's are 50% off! We have also added a few more sizes of skirts that don't include the bow for sale as well.

Here are a few that I plan on checking out...

 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: 40% of tons of items. You can check out all of my top picks here.
J. Crew Factory: 50% off online!
Anthropologie: 20% off sale items with code GONEFISHING
ASOS: 20 % off with code LONGWKND
J. Crew: 25% off
Gap: 40% off with code SUMMER

1. The I've picked up a few things already from the  Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (like this blush top and these wedges), but I might pick up a few things for Garrett for Fathers Day. Their wrinkle free shirts are on sale for only $38! 

2. White swiss dot flutter sleeve shift dress. Holy heart eyes.

3. This dress in ivory is making me long for my waistline again..

4. I think this top would be perfect for 4th of July. It comes in navy or red stripes. 

5. I can't get enough of the embroidered trend and this top is especially adorable. 

6. The perfect beach bag. Even more perfect at 40% off. 

Labels: , ,