COOL BASICS

TOP: NORSDTROM (ON SALE!) | PANTS: NORDSTROM (THEY RUN SMALL, I WEAR A SIZE 5) | SHOES: SIMILAR | BAG: SIMILAR HERE AND HERE | HAT: NORDSTROM | SUNGLASSES: RAY BANS RENTED FROM DITTO (USE CODE 'ELLEAPPAREL' TO GET YOUR FIRST RENTAL FREE!) | NECKLACE | WATCH | BRACELET

photography by Kendra Maarse

I feel like this outfit perfectly describes my style right now. Uber comfortable, slightly casual but also with enough style thrown into the mix. This top is on sale for less than $30 right now during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and I am considering getting it in black too. It is great quality and has a beautiful drape to it. I can't wait to tuck the front into jeans after I am pregnant. Also, the white top isn't too sheer, so I don't have to wear a tank top underneath it thank goodness! These pants are cool and so comfy. I wish I had found them earlier on in my pregnancy. 

Last week I celebrated my 30th birthday. Agh! 3-0? I feel like when I was 28 I dreaded turning 30...but I didn't have as hard of a time as I thought I would. I am comfortable with where I am at in my stage of life at this age. And I honestly feel like I am happier and more confident in my skin than I was in my early 20's. So I'm just going to embrace this whole 30 thing. It didn't hurt that Garrett took be to the coolest restaurant ever to celebrate. If you have a special occasion and close to West Hollywood you have to check out Barton G. Their food presentation is out of control!

Shop my full look here:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,