FALL FAVORITES: NORDSTROM SALE ROUND-UP

(The 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary sale is here! Check out this post for my best tips and trick for how to shop the sale!)

LEFT: TOP | HAT | BAG (SOLD OUT, SIMILAR) | SIMILAR JEANS (MATERNITY VERSION HERE) | BOOTS | WATCH
RIGHT: TOP | CARDIGAN | PANTS | NECKLACE
LEFT: TOP (SIMILAR) | JEANS (MATERNITY VERSION HERE) | HEELS | BAG | WATCH | NECKLACE 
RIGHT: TOP | CARDIGAN | JEANS (MATERNITY VERSION HERE) | SANDALS | HAT | NECKLACE

So many great pieces from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are selling out quickly, so I decided to do a quick round-up of some of my favorite purchases so you can see the fit/look of each item now, so you have a chance to get them while they are still on sale. There was no way I was putting these long sleeved tops and chunky cardigans on in this 92 degree heat, so I just styled them from my bedroom for now. But it's getting me really excited to get to wear them in the Fall!

*Everything I'm wearing except for the jeans are non-maternity items!


Shop my favorites here:








Labels: , , , , , ,