MY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE PICKS

(The 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary sale is here! Check out this post for my best tips and trick for how to shop the sale!)


ONE / TWO / THREE / FOUR / FIVE / SIX / SEVEN / EIGHT / NINE / TEN / ELEVEN

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started their early access for card holders early this morning, and I scoured through all the sale items for my top picks. I have a feeling a lot of these items will go quickly (like these booties, this bag which is only available online, and this top) so now is the time to stock up on your fall wardrobe! If you don't have a Nordstrom card, you can apply for one here.

I'm braving the Nordstrom crowds this morning with both boys. I'm not totally sure I'll make it out alive. But I really hope to snag these heels (which I would start wearing immediately), this macrame dress, and this tortoise shell watch. I will have my bag packed with snacks and cars to keep the boys happy and entertained!

You can shop more of my top picks from each department below...

MY FAVORITE: BAGS


MY FAVORITE: SHOES


MY FAVORITE: ACCESSORIES



MY FAVORITE: TOPS

MY FAVORITE: JEANS



MY FAVORITE: JACKETS


Labels: , ,