SUMMER COMFORT + MY FAVORITE MATERNITY STYLING TIP!

TOP: NORDSRTOM | CARDIGAN: NORDSTROM | PANTS: A PEA IN THE POD- 50% off right now and free shipping today only!  (NON MATERNITY VERSION HERE) | SHOES: SAM EDLEMAN  ($35 off right now!) | SUNGLASSES: SUNGLASSES: RENTED FROM DITTO (USE CODE 'ELLEAPPAREL' TO GET YOUR FIRST RENTAL FREE!) | BAG: STELLA & DOT | BRACELET | SIMILAR WATCH | NECKLACE

photography by Kendra Maarse

One of my favorite tricks while dressing my bump this pregnancy is to style shorter dresses as tops. Some really cute dresses that might look a bit to long worn as a top normally, magically seem to work with a bump! I styled this dress as a top, and added a cardigan over it to add a little more shape since the top is A-line. I have a cardigan similar to this one that I got probably 9 years ago and still wear to this day. But it is getting so old looking, and I was so excited to find almost a similar one to replace it. It's so soft and lightweight. These nude scalloped flats are going to help get me through these next few weeks of pregnancy!  (I sizes 1/2 size down on them)

Almost all of the items I am wearing are currently on sale at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (see all my top picks here). If you don't have an early access card, only 2 more days till the sale opens to everyone!! I suggest creating a wish list now, so that you can quickly throw everything in your card on Friday before sizes start selling out.

Also, if you haven't heard, to day is Amazon Prime Day! It's basically black Friday in July. There are so many great deals. It is just for Amazon Prime members, but if you aren't one you can sign up for a free 30-day-trial really quickly here and still get access to all the sales today. Since I have baby gear on my mind, I've rounded up some pretty amazing baby deals going on during the sale today, including Petunia Pickle Bottom bags for $35 off! I am in love with this one.





Speaking of PPB, I announced the winner of my Petunia Pickle Bottom bag giveaway over here...check it out to see if you won!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,