FALL COMFORT

WHITE TOP | OLIVE GREEN SKIRT | CLARKS BOOTIES C/O ZAPPOS | SIMILAR COGNAC SADDLEBAG | NECKLACE | SIMILAR CUFF | RING | LIPSTICK 'MOODY BERRY' |  KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES VIA DITTO
photography by Kendra Maarse 

For some of you, it's been fall for a while. You've busted out your scarves and jackets and have been welcoming that crisp air. Over here in Southern California, it's been sweltering! I am dying to bust out some fall clothes. But the weather is finally starting to cool down just a hair, so I'm taking every chance I can get to dress for the fall. Booties are one of my favorite fall staples. Easy to dress up, easy to dress down. But not always easy to wear. Some of them cut into my ankles leaving blisters, and some of them I wear only based on looks because they are just plain uncomfortable. 

I was blown away at some of the new fall booties from Clarks this season. I wanted a deep rich oxblood bootie to go with this olive skirt, and found the perfect pair by Clarks. The best part? They are so comfy! They are lightweight and easy to wear. Two things I usually have to sacrifice when I want to wear booties. And thanks to the free shipping and quick delivery from Zappos, getting them to my doorstep was pretty dang easy too. It's so hard to get to the stores during the day with all three kids, so I live for free shipping and free returns!




In collaboration with Zappos and Clarks

Labels: , , , ,