THE PERFECT FALL SWEATER

CAMEL COWL NECK SWEATER | FLARE JEANS | BOOTIES | SIMILAR COGNAC SADDLE BAG (SPLURGE VERSION) | RAY BANS | SIMILAR WATCH | SIMILAR BRACELET | EARINGS
all photography by Kendra Maarse 

Every fall I am always on the lookout for the perfect sweater. I don't know about you, but I feel like sweaters can be tricky. A lot of the sweaters I have are a great print or the perfect color, but they are too bulky, boxy, tight, itchy, etc. I did a lot of digging through Nordstrom this year and found the perfect 'triple threat' sweater. Camel is a color that looks great on everyone, and this camel sweater is one of my favorites this season. The cut of it is narrow and long, but a little oversized so it doesn't look too tight (I'm wearing a small). It is so soft and feels a lot like cashmere..but without the cashmere price tag. And the cowl neck feels layered and cozy, without the bulk of a scarf or jacket. I paired it with a pair of super flattering dark denim flares, which is a little unexpected.

I rounded up a few more of my favorite sweaters below. I especially love this sweater in burgundy, and this other gorgeous cowl neck. 




Shop my full look below..





created in partnership with Nordstrom

Labels: , , ,