THE BEST OF ELLE APPAREL 2015

I took a bit of a (much needed) breather from regular posts after the new year, but I'm recharged and ready for some exciting things coming in 2016! As I have been planning out my editorial calendar for the upcoming months, I took some time....ok, a lot of time, looking through my posts from 2015. So much happened that year and it was full of some of my favorite memories. 

I announced I was pregnant in this post last February, and the majority of the year's outfit posts were maternity ones. It was pretty challenging at times, but I had a lot of fun planning outfits and trying to figure out how in the world to dress my growing bump.  Here are some favorites... (I've included links to each post under the photos!)

FAVORITE OUTFITS
left  /  center  /  right
 left  /  center  /  right
  left  /  center  /  right
  left  /  center  /  right
  left  /  center  /  right
  left  /  center  /  right


I sewed a lot of fun dresses and tops last year, and tried to keep them all maternity and non maternity friendly. Check out the full tutorials by clicking on the link under the picture...

FAVORITE TUTORIALS
  left  /  center  /  right
  left  /  center  /  right
  left  /  center  /  right


I finally finished decorating my office, and did some makeup and hair tutorials...

FAVORITE BEAUTY/DECOR POSTS
  left  /  center  /  right

With the birth of Eli, I started incorporating a lot more posts that involved my kids and family. I love getting to feature them on my blog and it just seem natural since they are the biggest/best part of my life. Eli's birth was one of my favorite posts to write. I'm so glad I jotted down the details of it. It was an amazing experience and I don't want to forget it!

FAVORITE FAMILY POSTS
  left  /  center  /  right
 left  /  center  /  right

Another HUGE project my best friend Merrick and I worked on tirelessly was the launch of The Modern Girls Guide to Sewing. A two-part online video course that teaches you everything you need to know about how to sew and make your own clothing! We launched only a few days before I had Eli (whew!) and it is a project that we are both so proud of. All the stars aligned on this and it feels so good to have our courses up and available. 


I compiled all of my maternity looks into my Dressing The Bump series. I broke each look down for the first trimester, second trimester, and third trimester of pregnancy. They have been some of my post popular posts ever and were so fun to compile.



 With a new baby come a lot of questions, things to buy, adjustments, etc. I launched my After the Bump series shortly after Eli was born and compiled the ultimate hospital packing guide, baby registry guide, and a few tips I've learned for how to get (or make the most of) sleep after having a baby.

I have some super excited things already in the works for 2016 and I'm so excited to share them with you! If there is anything you are interested in seeing more of on Elle Apparel, just let me know in the comments below! I truly appreciate all of the support and kind words from all of you. You guys are so kind! Its been fun connecting and forming friendships with you here and over on instagram!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,