RELAXED + $50 OFF MY FAVORITE CURLING WAND!

GREEN BOMBER JACKET | STRIPED TOP (SOLD OUT BUT I HAVE THIS ONE AND LOVE IT TOO) | SIMILAR LEGGINGS | BLACK BAG | FUR POUF | NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS | SUNGLASSES
photography by Kendra Maarse


It's no secret I am totally in love with this green bomber jacket. (I wore it 4 different ways in this post) I've also been living in my faux leather leggings lately. I love dressing them down with a pair of sneakers. The pants elevate my typical momiform, and the sneakers help balance out that feisty leather ;)

Also- I have an AMAZING deal for you....

With the exception of my recent "air drying" hair attempt, I've been wearing my hair in long loose relaxed curls. I love wearing them down or pulled back in a low pony like I did in this post. I got my Nume hair wand a few weeks ago (I got the 25mm) and I've finally perfected my favorite kind of loose waves. I'm working on a tutorial on how I get my curls, but I wanted to share this link that will get you $50 off ANY of the Nume tools + FREE SHIPPING (over $50)!! This deal would make my favorite 25mm Classic Wand only $29! Holy cow this is such a good deal. You don't need a code to get the $50 either, just follow this link, stick the tool you want in your cart, and it deducts the $50 at checkout.  The 32mm want is next on my list..

I was super impressed at the quality of my Nume, and it heats up super hot, which is key for getting the curls to stay. I'm not sure how long this deal is running, so jump on it while it's still up. I'm crossing my fingers it will last all weekend. I'll update you in tomorrow's post if I find out when this deal ends. I'm hoping to get my wave tutorial up for you tomorrow!




Labels: , , , , ,