ABOUT A DRESS...


SIMILAR NAVY MIDI DRESS (MORE BUDGET FRIENDLY OPTIONS HERE AND HERE) | NAVY HEELS | CREAM BAG | BEE CUFF | SUNGLASSES | INITIAL NECKLACE 
photography by Justin James


I have seen so many amazing dresses this spring, but my favorite style of dresses right now are midi dresses with gorgeous crochet lace overlays. As a clothing designer, I know how important fabric is to creating the perfect piece, and the intricate detail in dresses like this one is breathtaking!

I wore this navy crochet lace midi dress on my second day of the Reward Style conference. I saw this dress in a small boutique while I was up in Utah a few weeks ago. The store had just unloaded a shipment of dresses, and it was laying under a big pile of dresses that still needed to be unpacked. I saw it and knew it was perfect, so I had one of the sales assistants dig it out from the pile of dresses for me. It was the only one they had. I posted a shot of this dress on my Instagram a few days ago and I have had so many requests wanting this exact dress. I looked high and low for this same dress, and I can't find this same exact one online. But I rounded up all of my favorite lace crochet midi dresses below. This dress is super similar to my dress, but it's really pricy. This dress isn't quite as similar, but it's a great price point at $69.

Some of these dresses are crazy expensive, and some are more affordable. I decided to include them all in my roundup today simply because they are gorgeous to look at and I couldn't not include them. So feel free to virtually window shop through the most beautifully intricate dresses this season.

Outfit details:

Labels: , , , ,