A WHITE SPRING

SIMILAR DRESS HERE AND HERE  AND HERE | WHITE CLUTCH (LOVING THIS SIMILAR STYLE) | HEELS (size 1/2 size down! I didn't and mine are a tad too big) | SIMILAR ROSE EARRINGS 

All white looks are everywhere this spring and I love it. I've been wearing a lot of white recently (I Instagramed a few looks here, here and here). It just feels so pretty and fresh. One of my favorite white trends are white bags. This white clutch is so simple and basic, and such a good size. I also wore it in this post. I recently picked up this Kate Spade bag (you can see it in this post), and it's a perfect everyday bag. The color is 'crisp linen' and it is the perfect shade. Slightly off white, but not too grey. I love having one white clutch I can dress up with and one a bit more casual for everyday looks. 

Nordstrom has so many pretty white options. I've highlighted a few of my favorites below..








ONE  \\  TWO  \\  THREE  \\  FOUR  \\  FIVE  \\  SIX  \\  SEVEN  \\  EIGHT






in partnership with Nordstrom  |  photography by Justin James Photography 

Labels: , , ,