FRINGE

RACHEL ZOE DRESS C/O ZAPPOS | SIMILAR SHOES | WHITE CLUTCH | STONE RING

Have you seen Rachel Zoe's new spring collection over on Zappos? It's feminine and pretty with lots of fringe and lace detailing. If you haven't seen her collection, go check out this video featuring her lookbook. It's amazing! I've admired Rachel as a designer for forever, and I have been drooling over this dress for months. Isn't it amazing? It fits my personal style perfectly! The fabric is an intricate knit, and I love the placement of the fringe! Long sleeved dresses have really made a comeback and feel so regal to me. Since I wanted to let the dress do all the talking, I kept my jewelry and hair pretty simple and minimal. I love this gorgeous stone ring with it. It adds just enough pop of color in the jewelry.

Style is a non-verbal way of expressing your personality and I love pulling together looks that reflect me. Zappos always has so many amazing pieces to choose from. And I love that they are a one stop shop!



Thank you to Zappos for sponsoring this post | photography by Kendra Maarse


Labels: , , ,