INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP + MEMORIAL DAY SALES

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! Don't forget that the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is still going on now through June 5th! In case you missed it, I put together a big roundup of my favorite items from the sale here. I broke it down into categories, so it's easy to shop the things I'm loving right from the post. I've also rounded up all the best Memorial Day sales at the bottom of this post, and some of my favorites like AsosJ. CrewAnthropologieOld Navy, and Ann Taylor are having some amazing sales!

If you follow along with me on Instagram, you know I've been in Hawaii this past week. I've gotten a lot of questions about the suits I've worn, and I haven't been able to answer everyone's questions while I've been gone, so I figured I would link to them all here and try to answer some of the questions that I've gotten!


SWIMSUIT | SUNGLASSES | SANDALS

This suit is the most adorable print! I tend to stick to solid color suits, but this print was too pretty to pass up. It goes low in the front, but the laceup in the middle keeps it from being too low. This also has a decent amount of support, unlike a lot of suits with this cut.



SWIMSUIT (I wear size 6) | SUNGLASSES | NECKLACE

Another pattern I fell in love with was this suit! It's just gorgeous. And the chicest tropical print I've ever seen. It isn't too loud and obnoxious. I would say this is the most comfortable suit I wore in Hawaii. The fabric quality is amazing. It's super soft and the torso is really long, which is hard to find. And there is amazing support in the bust. I also love the cut out in the middle. Cutouts are huge this season. 



SWIMSUIT (I wear size 6) | SUNGLASSES | LIPSTICK (in 'Claudia')

I don't think I could pick a favorite suit, but if I had to....it might be this one. Soft, durable fabric, and the color is amazing. Even more beautiful in person. The torso is long on this one, and the crochet detailing is sexy without being too revealing. 



SWIMSUIT (I wear size 32 C/D) | SUNGLASSES | BABY ONESIE | BABY FEDORA

Such a beautiful floral print on this one. Ted Baker always gets florals right. And there is incredible support in the bust, since they are harder formed cups. The torso is a bit shorter on this one than a few of my others, but there is a tie in the back that helps keep the top up and secure.



SWIMSUIT (I wear a medium) | WATCH | HAT

I can't even with this suit. A bow and stripes? Come on. It's so amazing. Long torso, and the bow is so cute in person. I like to wear the removable straps with this one when I'm going to be walking around a lot to help hold the bow up, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me.



SWIMSUIT TOP + BOTTOMS (both in a small) | SUNGLASSES | SIMILAR SANDALS | BABY ONESIE SUIT 

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of high waisted suits, but this one was way more flattering than any other one I've tried on! The top provides a good amount of coverage and support, and the color of the suit is so pretty and vibrant. 



SWIMSUIT (I wear a small/D) | SUNGLASSES | GOLD CUFF BRACELET | TASSEL BRACELET | LINK BRACELET

This is my favorite deep V suit I've ever worn. The support it offers is amazing! It provides padding in all the right places, and I felt so comfortable in it. The back is also cut really low with a cute bow, and I love it! Fantastic quality. 





Have you gotten a chance to shop the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale yet? Here are some of my favorite pieces at amazing prices...

I've also put together a list of the Memorial Day sales going on this weekend at some of my favorites stores. All the sale details are listed below. I hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!

Memorial Day Weekend Sales:

Asos
Extra 20%
Use Code: HISUMMER
Dates: Now - 5/30

J. Crew
30% off your purchase
Use Code: WEEKEND
Dates: Now - 5/31

Anthropologie
Additional 30% off all sale items, online and in store
Dates: 5/26 - 5/30

Ann Taylor
50% off full-price purchase + extra 40% off sale styles
Use Code: SUMMER50
Dates: 5/26 - 5/31

Banana Republic
40% off purchase
Use Code: BRTAKE40
Dates: Now - 5/30

Free People
Extra 25% off all sale items
Dates: Now - 5/30


Joe's Jeans
25% off the entire site
Dates: Now - 5/30

Loft
60% off summer faves and all sale styles + 40% off new arrivals
Dates: Now - 5/31

Macy's
Extra 20% + free shipping at $50
Use Code: MEMDAY
Dates: Now - 5/30

Old Navy
Extra 50% off all tees, tanks, swim, and shorts
Dates: Now - 6/3

Pottery Barn
Extra 25% off
Use Code: SAVEMORE
Dates: Now - 5/30

Vince Camuto
Extra 30% off sale and clearance
Use Code: SALE30
Dates: Now - 5/30




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,