MY NORDSTROM HALF YEARLY SALE PICKS


 ONE / TWO / THREE / FOUR / FIVE / SIX / SEVEN / EIGHT / NINE / TEN / ELEVEN / TWELVE / THIRTEEN / FOURTEEN / FIFTEEN


The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is going on now through June 5th! I went through and picked out my favorite items and put them below in categories so they're easy to shop straight from this post. I was actually surprised at how fast items are selling out! A lot of things only had a few sizes left, only a few hours after the sale started. So don't wait if you love something because chances are it won't be there when you come back for it later!

Overall, I think this sale has a lot of really great practical items that will work for both Spring and Summer. If you're like me, you can appreciate the value of quality basics that work with multiple outfits, like this top that comes in a few different colors, and this flowy top that is so comfy and flattering. There are lots of cute sandals and flats too. I love these wrap sandals, and these studded flats. And don't miss out on some really cute bags, like this Rebecca Minkoff tote in grey. Have fun shopping, and let me know what you guys find out there!

You can shop more of my favorites from each department below..


MY FAVORITE: BAGS



MY FAVORITE: SHOES



MY FAVORITE: ACCESSORIES



MY FAVORITE: TOPS


MY FAVORITE: JEANS


MY FAVORITE: JACKETS



in collaboration with Nordstrom

Labels: , , , , ,