SUMMER SWIMSUIT TREND FAVORITES

FLORAL SWIMSUIT (SIMILAR SUIT HERE AND HERE, SAME PRINT SUIT HERE AND HERE) | STRIPED STRAW BAG | GOLD GLADIATOR SANDALS | SIMILAR SUNGLASSES

There are so many good swimsuit trends this year! When I was shopping for suits for our vacation, I kept my eye out mostly for suits that I would feel comfortable chasing around my kids in. I was blown away by the selection of once piece suits at Nordstrom that were right on trend for this season. 

I picked out my favorites in each of the top trends for this year- floral, Americana, cutouts, and crochet...

FLORAL



I'm loving these prints! The florals keep the suit pretty and feminine and that is right  up my alley.



AMERICANA 

This is such a cute trend, especially with the Fourth of July right around the corner. The full American flag suit is bold, which I sometimes shy away from, but I love this one! I also rounded up a little more understated Americana suits that are darling. 


CUTOUTS 

CUTOUTS
           
I love cutouts in one pieces! It keeps the suit fun and gives it a little personality.

CROCHET


The visual interest of crochet suits is so pretty and delicate. Since they can be a bit busy, I usually stick to black or white crochet suits. 

Shop my look here:  



Don't forget the Nordstrom sale is still going strong! You can shop all my favorites in this post.


in partnership with Nordstrom

Labels: , , ,