TUESDAY OUTFIT INSPIRATION


BLUE TOP | WHITE PANTS | WEDGES | BAG | PERFUME | LIPSTICK | WATCH | EARRINGS | RING 

Happy Tuesday everyone! I love how simple, yet elegant this look is. This amazing blue eyelet top is so feminine with the prettiest details. The light blue almost looks white, so it works perfectly with these white pants and pale blue wedges. I threw in some pretty bright pops of color with this adorable bag and turquoise ring. I went with NARS lipstick in the color 'Catherine,' which is an orangey pink that ties in really well with the pale blues. I kept the earrings distinctive and white, so that they weren't taking away from the rest of the pieces. And I always love a simple gold watch. Tie it all together with this perfume, which smells amazing and lasts all day, and you're set.

You can shop all of these outfit details by clicking through the links below or by item name above. Have a great rest of your day, and remember to check back here Thursday for all my Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale finds!

Labels: , , , ,