INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP

DRESS MADE BY ME SIMILAR HERE + HERE + HERE | GLADIATOR SANDALS | STRIPED STRAW TOTE BAG

Off the shoulder tops and dresses are making a huge appearance lately, and I love how easy they are to throw on for a casual beach day look. Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to make the one I'm wearing. I'm so excited to share all the details just in time for summer. I'll be posting it on the blog soon! I did find some almost identical versions of my dress though, so I linked to those below in case you can't wait for the tutorial ;) 



GINGHAM TOP MADE BY ME (TUTORIAL HERE) SIMILAR TOP HERE AND HERE | WHITE SHORTS | COGNAC SANDALS | STRIPED STRAW TOTE BAG

Another off the shoulder look I couldn't resist. And gingham.. It's a win-win. I love how this top turned out. In case you missed my post on how to make it yourself, you can find the full tutorial here. And this bag is so easy to grab and go for strolling around the beach, or just running errands this summer. The orange in it is the perfect color compliment to the navy gingham, plus I love that it has the cognac color from my sandals in the strap. 



DENIM JACKET | WHITE EYELET TOP | WHITE PANTS | WEDGE SANDALS | LADDER CUFF BRACELET | BANGLE BRACELET | SIMILAR RING | SIMILAR TURQUOISE NECKLACE

White and denim are always a good idea in the summer. My wedges and jean jacket add just a touch of contrast to my all white look. But I love that the details in my eyelet top are still the focus, making the top stand out just enough, even over white pants



WHITE TOP | DISTRESSED JEANS | HAT | SIMILAR RED FLATS | GOLD WATCH | INITIAL NECKLACE 

You can't go wrong with a red, white, and blue look. It's classic, simple, and easy to throw together for casual summer days. Running around with the boys this summer, I know I'll be throwing on my hat tons. It's the easiest way to get up and go while still looking cute and put together.


Labels: , , , ,