SUMMERTIME CLASSIC

STRIPED SUIT | WATCH c/o DANIEL WELLINGTON (GET 15% OFF WIDH CODE BARLOW) | LAZERCUT SUN HAT (on sale for $12!) | ROUND BEACH TOWEL

While bright colors are always so fun and playful for summer, I have a soft spot in my heart for a classic pairing of black and white. This striped suit has the cutest big bow across the front! The simple clean chic design of my Daniel Wellington watch is also a great summer classic. I have had this watch for a few years now, and recently added this new style to my list of favorite watches.

Daniel Wellington watches are beautifully made. The design is clean and not fussy, which makes them super versatile. Most of the watches are unisex (Garrett wears my black watch almost as much as I do). Right now you can get 15% off any watch with code: BARLOW. These would make for a great Father's Day gift (and you might be able to get some use out of it too)!


in collaboration with Daniel Wellington

Labels: , , , ,