INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP + NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE DETAILS

*Shop all my picks for the 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary sale in this post


WHITE DRESS | COGNAC WEDGES | STRAW TOTE BAG

Summer is for cute straw beach totes like this one. It's so fun! I love it. But definitely don't feel limited to just pulling it out for beach days. Totes like this work well for running errands, or even adding them to your summer date night look. I love how the straw in the bag looks with the cognac in my wedges and my white dress. It's just so summery. 



WHITE TOP | DISTRESSED JEANS | WHITE CONVERSE | KATE SPADE BAG | DODGERS HAT | INITIAL NECKLACE | TURQUOISE NECKLACE | BANGLE BRACELETS | LADDER CUFF | GOLD RING | GOLD STUD EARRINGS | MANNEQUIN DRESS FORM | GOLD PENDANT HANGING LAMP

Summer nights at a baseball game are so magical. This is the easiest comfy outfit for a game, or just running errands on days that you won't be in the sun too much. Converse are comfortable for long days, and they work well with any casual look. If you wanted to be cute and casual on a warmer day, you could switch out your jeans for a summer dress with your Chucks too. I linked to my gold hanging light because I love it and think it's adorable. But I also linked to my mannequin dress form for all of you girls interested! It's a great thing to have when you start sewing, so if you signed up for the Modern Girl Sewing courses and you've found a new love for sewing, this may be something worth purchasing.



WHITE PANTS | WHITE EYELET TOP (sold out) SIMILAR HERE | DENIM JACKET | COGNAC WEDGES | LADDER CUFF | SCREW CUFF BRACELET | INITIAL NECKLACE | TURQUOISE NECKLACE 

You can never have too many summer days of white and denim. White on white, as you may know, is a favorite of mine. I love the simplicity and elegance in an all white look that adds just a touch of color. My denim jacket and cognac wedges give your eyes just a little bit of contrast to look at. But the all white look still keeps your focus and draws attention. My eyelet top is sold out, but I linked to a similar one that is currently on sale!



DISTRESSED JEANS | WHITE TOP (sold out) SIMILAR HERE AND HERE AND HERE (all $25 and under!) | BLUE HEELS | GOLD NECKLACE | LADDER CUFF | BANGLE BRACELETS | SCREW CUFF | BROWN LEATHER WATCH | KATE SPADE BAG | GOLD STUD EARRINGS

Okay, you guys. These blue heels are one my favorite pairs right now! I love them so much. They are fun and flirty, and have the cutest details. They work with a dressier look, but they are also the perfect addition to a more casual look with distressed jeans and your favorite solid colored top. I'm so bummed that my top is sold out because it is seriously amazing. But I found some other great white tops that have similar features, like elbow sleeves. This one has a twisted (bunching) detail in the front that is so pretty, and it's only $15. And this one has scallop details on the sleeves and bottom, plus it's $25! 




Happy Saturday! I hope you guys are enjoying these roundups of some of my weekly Instagram outfit posts. Let me know if there are other types of posts that you would be interested in seeing (outside of my usual posts). I'd love to hear what you guys are interested in seeing and reading about on here!

I also wanted to remind everyone that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (the biggest and best sale of the year) starts next week! Pre-sale for all cardholders starts on July 14th, which is next Thursday! For everyone else, the sale starts July 22nd and goes through August 7th. Oh my goodness you guys, it's time to mentally prepare yourselves for what's to come. This is the sale to save up for so that you can stock up on some key fall pieces to add to your wardrobe. I'm going to have a huge post for the sale next week, but I wanted to get you thinking about what's to come. 

Have a great weekend! 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,