INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP

SIMILAR WHITE TOP | PINK PLEATED SKIRT AND SAME SKIRT IN HOT PINK | SIMILAR HEELS HERE AND HERE |  KATE SPADE BAG | SIMILAR PEARL EARRINGS |  LADDER CUFF BRACELET | INITIAL NECKLACE

This skirt is so pretty! I linked to the same skirt in hot pink because it's $20 less and under $50! So worth it. Both colors are great for summer, and they are easy to pair with solid color tops. The white blouse I have on is sold out, but this one is similar (also high/low) and would look great tucked in to this skirt. I added heels that were just a few shades lighter than my skirt to keep my look very feminine and classic. I linked to a couple color options above.




BATHING SUIT | SUNGLASSES | PANAMA HAT

This bathing suit is just so pretty. Florals are so in right now, especially in bathing suits. In case you missed my post with all the suits I wore in Hawaii, you can see that here. I share details on all the suits I'm wearing (how they fit, why I love them, and what size I'm wearing) to help answer any questions you may have before purchasing one. And I did another post on swimsuit trends that I'm loving this summer. One of those is florals, so I linked to lots of pretty suits there too (and a couple below). 



OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS | GOLD WRAP SANDALS | PANAMA HAT | RED BAG | SIMILAR PHONE CASE

If you have a spare weekend this summer to get away with your girlfriends, do it. I had a blast, and I got to unwind and just relax which was so nice. This was the perfect weekend getaway look. I love an easy summer dress that you can throw on for the day. And my bag (on the bed, in case you missed it!) is currently on sale. I love how bright it is. And it's a great tote for when you travel because it holds a ton of stuff.



DISTRESSED JEANS | WHITE TOP | SIMILAR VEST HERE AND HERE | SANDALS | TASSEL NECKLACE | INITIAL NECKLACE | LEATHER CROSSBODY BAG | BANGLE BRACELETS | LADDER CUFF | LEATHER WATCH

This is one of my favorite casual looks. Layering is somehow possible, even in hot weather! But really, I do love to layer, and adding a long vest is the perfect addition to a casual look. It adds both dimension and style to your basic jeans and top look. I kept my outfit pretty neutral, so adding a bag that tied in the brown leather from my sandals was an easy choice. I love this bag. It's not just your typical brown crossbody. It has a unique style that differentiates it from the rest, with pretty stud details that give it a modern look. And these jeans... I forgot how much I love them. So comfortable.



WHITE DRESS | SANDALS (SIMILAR IN BLACK HERE) | PANAMA HAT | BANGLE BRACELETS | LADDER CUFF | LEATHER WATCH

I love the details in this dress. It's another dress you can wear all day long. It's casual, but definitely sophisticated and stylish enough to dress up for a summer dinner with friends. These sandals are some of my favorites this summer, but these are very similar if you are looking for something a little less expensive. My hat is also one of my favorites this summer. It is easy to put on with just about anything, and it's not too big or bulky. I love how it looks with dresses for causal summer days. 




Happy holiday weekend everyone! I hope that this 4th of July you are able to enjoy some quality time off with your families! In case you missed my 4th of July outfit post, I rounded up 20 (yes, 20!) outfit inspirations to help you decide what to wear to all the events you have planned this weekend. You can view the post here.

I pulled from recent posts, as well as some older outfits (I'm talking maternity old!), so if something was sold out I linked to similar items that are currently available. Most of all, I hope you are able to use it as a guide for you to get some ideas from for whatever it is you have planned this weekend. There are outfits for just about any event you might be going to (parades, BBQs, parks, firework shows, parties, church, farmers markets, etc.), so be sure to check it out for some inspiration! And let me know what you guys have planned this weekend. I always love to hear what everyone is up to, and what your favorite traditions are for the 4th! 





Labels: , , , ,