NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE SNAPCHAT OUTFITS

I had so much fun shopping the Nordstrom sale yesterday bright and early. I did most of my shopping for this sale online, but I knew I needed to get into the actual store to really let you know the look/feel of my favorite items. If you follow me on snapchat, I took you along with me while I tried everything on ;) I got lots of questions about the pieces, so I loaded all of my snaps below, as well as  sizes I'm wearing and my personal thoughts on a lot of the items so that you can get an idea of how things fit. 

These are kind of just thrown together in a big post, unfiltered. I started getting a little snap happy after only 3 hours of sleep...and snap chat is where I let it all hang out! 

 DISTRESSED JEANS | GREY SWEATER



DISTRESSED JEANS | GREY TOP | BLAZER 



BROWN TASSEL CROSSBODY


CARGO JACKET | GREY TOP | DISTRESSED JEANS



PLAID TOP | BLACK PANTS



BLUE MIDI DRESS



PINK BLOUSE | DISTRESSED JEANS



RED PLAID TOP | DISTRESSED JEANS



CARDIGAN SWEATER | GREY TOP | DISTRESSED JEANS



LEATHER JACKET | DISTRESSED JEANS | STRIPED TOP



FLORAL BLOUSE | BLACK PANTS



COWL NECK SWEATER | DISTRESSED JEANS



BLACK AND WHITE STRIPE TOP | BLACK PANTS



PINK TOP | BLACK LEGGINGS


Labels: , , , , , , ,