THE BEST OF THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE

The BEST sale of the year is here! It's time to stock up on the newest fall items at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I wrote about all my insider trick for shopping the sale here. If you don't already have a Nordstrom card, you can sign up for one here so you can start shopping before it opens to the public.



CLICK ON ANY OF THE IMAGES ABOVE TO SEE THE DISCOUNT!

I have to be honest..last year I was a little bit disappointed in the selection of sale items. But that is not the case this year! I was blown away by how great the selection of booties, larger bags, leather jackets, and distressed jeans they have this year!

I've rounded up all of my favorites by category below:







Sell out alert! This bag is on sale for only $30 and it comes in cognac! One just like this sold out within days last year!


























Labels: , ,