Project Pinwheel

I have 200 followers.  

are. you. kidding me.

Never in a million years did I think that many people were even remotely interested in my tutorials.  I am still kind of in shock.  A big thank you to all you followers out there, you have totally made my day! 

I am also in shock of all the shout-outs that I got on my pinwheel skirt.  I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to the blogs that have featured, or linked to this tutorial.  Some of which include:

Ucreate
Ruffles and Roses
Perfectly Imperfect
Snuzal Sews
One Pretty Thing
Craft Gossip
Someday Crafts
Sew Spoiled
Craft Crave
The Magic Stash
Dashed Lines

(there might be more, sorry if I missed you!)

So this got me thinking..... I would LOVE to see your go at the pinwheel skirt!  Many of you have mentioned that you are planning on making it (which makes me blush), and I would love to see how it turns out. 

Introducing- PROJECT PINWHEEL

If you are interested, give this skirt a whirl and send me over a picture!  I would love to feature all of your pinwheel skirts in a post.  Since this skirt is a little tricky and might take some time, I'll give you guys 1 MONTH to make it and send me a pic.  I'll plan on doing the post on September 24th.

Please don't hesitate to shoot me over an email with any questions or problems you run into while making it.  And feel free to add your personal touches to make it your own.  

Grab my "Project Pinwheel" button on the right if you would like and add it to your blog!  The more the merrier.

Good luck!  I can't wait to see what your skirts! 

Email all pictures to: ContactElleApparel@gmail.com



Labels: ,