Sew News

I had a very unexpected surprise waiting for me in my inbox this morning.  I was contacted by the editor-in-chief of Sew News magazine, and they want to feature my Pinwheel Skirt in their June 2011 issue!  I about fell off of my chair and  I have been bouncing off the walls all afternoon!


I am extremely honored and excited to be a part of this.  I will be submitting slightly different version of the Pinwheel Skirt, just to keep things fresh.  I know June 2011 is a loooong ways away, and I hate to make you wait to see what I have in-store, but I just had to share the news with you guys!

Speaking of the Pinwheel Skirt, don't forget about Project Pinwheel!  September 24th will be here before you know it.  I am super impressed with the submissions I have already received and can't wait to show off your talent!

”Project

Labels: ,